Zaniol Limited, is a limited company which is devoted to art, design and education, and which therefore, to the extent permitted by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, imposes the following conditions on the creation, display and reproduction of this artwork, and the following limits on Zaniol Limited’s liability.
1. All copyright and any other intellectual property rights in the artwork is the property of Zaniol Limited.
2. The artworks have not been endorsed, approved or vetted by the three artists called into a question whose artworks and/or image they parody, satirise or pastiche.
3. No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the quality, life or wear of any materials supplied, or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions.
4. Zaniol Limited or its staff accept no responsibility for any use that is made of the artwork, advice or information which they give, of opinions which they express, or of materials or documents which they supply.
5. Zaniol Limited’s liability arising out of the creation, supply and use of artworks, materials and documents, out of the giving of advice and information, and out of the expression of opinions, will not extend to any incidental or consequential damages or losses, including (without limitation) loss of profits.
6. In any event, Zaniol Limited’s maximum liability shall not exceed the return of whatever payments Zaniol Limited receives for the artworks in question.